Footwear size chart
Concerned about sizing? Shekudo follows the international size guide when constructing our shoes. Please see instructions below on how to accurately measure your foot as well as our shoe conversion chart to assist you when selecting your shoe size.
To find out your shoe size, follow the instructions below to measure your foot, and then use the charts above to find the appropriate size conversions.
- Get a ruler, pen, and piece of paper.
- Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat.
- Make a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to measure your size.
- Measure the distance between the two lines in inches or centimeters.
- Measure the distance also between the widest part of your foot only if you have a very wide or narrow foot