Collection: SAMPLE SALE!
Our biannual sample sale is here with up to 50% off. A small but mighty batch of Shekudo samples are looking for a loving home. Please contact us directly via email if you have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org). We can also be reached on out international whatsapp line if you would like to send us a direct message regarding the styles available (+234 815 539 4570). Please note we will not be accepting phone calls, ONLY emails and whatsapp messages.
PLEASE NOTE / TERMS:
- Some samples have never been worn, and others have been worn for look book photoshoots or in magazine editorials and may display minor scuffing or small wear and tear.
- Descriptions have been given above. If customers require additional information they may contact us on our email or whatsapp line.
- Some samples have been included in the sale due to not being fit to be sold at full price (due to minor faults such as glue stains, or minimal wear and tear).
- All leather used in Shekudo products is remnant leather so may naturally display minor scuffing, abrasions or minor discolouration even if they have not been worn
- All weaves used in Shekudo products are cut depending on weave availability to reduce waste (thus no two weaves will ever be exactly alike or look exactly the same as the online mages)
- All sales are final and cannot be exchanged or refunded
- All shipping rates during this sample sale will return to normal. Following the sample sale we will return to our $15 worldwide shipping promo.
- If orders contain only a sample item, total turn around shipping time is approximately 1 week.
- Customers are able to purchase samples alongside full priced products. However, because Shekudo products are almost always made to order, sample sale products when ordered alongside a full priced item will still take up to 3 weeks to reach the customer.
- Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.